Behavioral Learning Center, Inc. has developed the Program Manager Internship to aid potential Program Manager (PM) candidates in understanding and getting acquainted with the additional responsibilities the PM position entails. During the internship, assigned mentors will be helping each candidate develop professionally, increase communicative abilities, and strengthen their knowledge of the techniques derived from Applied Behavior Analysis. The internship is structured so that we can provide each candidate with support individually and in a group setting. Interns come together one time per month in a group format to discuss competencies, projects, cases, concerns and questions. Additional structure will include demonstrating competency of learned concepts in vivo. Each intern is assigned a Program Supervisor (PS) mentor for each participant. Mentorship is designed to provide participants with direct, hands-on support when applying curriculum procedures in-vivo while enriching learning opportunities.
- Currently enrolled or previously completed in BCBA supervision group at Behavioral Learning Center
- Enrolled in a Master’s program, specializing in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and is listed as BACB approved course sequence
- Two letters of recommendations from Program Supervisors and recommendation from current BCBA supervision group facilitator
- Pass a formal interview and entry exam with a score of 80% or higher
- Participation as a Generalization Training (GT) Mentor for a minimum of 3 months
- Be in good standing with the agency (i.e no performance improvement plans (PIP) in place, etc.)
How to Apply
If you are interested in learning more about the Program Manager Internship (PMI) program at Behavioral Learning Center, Inc. (BLC) or would like to apply, please contact the Program Manager Internship (PMI) facilitators within your location.
- Melissa Lincoln (Santa Clarita Valley): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andres Ricardo (Antelope Valley): email@example.com
- Claudia Arreguin (San Fernando Valley): firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Team
Please complete the form if you are interested in joining the BLC team and we’ll get right back to you!